Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

First of all, I will not post how old I turned--Ha! What can I say--kids help you stay young, right?!

I had a day off from work and Natalie was off from daycare. My day started out great with lots of hugs and kisses from Natalie. We ate breakfast and later watched her favorite show, Sesame Street. She loves Elmo (she says "melmo")! There was a little song and dance skit on the show and Natalie started to do a little dance in front of the TV. Here are a few pictures of Natalie acting goofy. Too bad I did not record a video.

We spent the day hanging out at home. We read some books and played with her puzzles and toys. She was such a sweetheart all day! What a great birthday gift!

When Alain came home from work, he surprised me with a dozen multi-colored roses, two cards, and a couple of gifts. And a fruit tart! Overall, I had a great day!

No comments: