Here we go! First off, we had her favorite things around her: 1) most importantly, her "woobie" (security blanket), 2) Elmo, and 3) her favorite book (at the moment, she loves "Good Night, Gorilla"). Mommy wets and combs Natalie's hair back.
I measure carefully, then snip, snip! I decided not to cut any bangs, because Natalie always sweeps her hair out of her face. Also, her hair is so fine and has some curls/waves that bangs may not work.
Natalie did so well; she was busy playing with her woobie, Elmo and book. A few times, she was wondering what I was doing to the back of her hair.
Mommy finishing up, making sure it is straight.
After we were done, Natalie gives Mommy a kiss and then a kiss to herself in the mirror. Aww...how sweet!
Then, it was bath time. Notice the back side of Natalie's hair is straight--Ha! Afterwards, Natalie brushes her teeth before bed time, which she does so well by herself.
Here is a photo of Natalie the next day. I really did not trim much off but Natalie is now sporting a short bob. Hopefully, one day, her hair will grow out thick and long just like Mommy's ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment