Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

We put our Christmas tree up in the formal area of our house this year. In the past, we had our tree up in our family room. Since that is where Natalie plays with her toys most of the time, we wanted to set it away from that area. Alain almost did not want to put it up this year fearing Natalie will tip over the tree like he did when he was little. Even more afraid, since she is walking and getting into everything! However, I insisted on having the tree up and teaching Natalie not to touch or stay far away from it. Well, the tree and I won! Natalie only walks up to the tree, staying about 2 feet away, and points out the ornaments and says "balls." So far, it has been a success!


After we dressed up our tree, Natalie wanted to help clean up. I was using a Swiffer sweeper to clean the hardwood floors and she wanted to help. So, Daddy adjusted the sweeper to her size and she pushed it around. (She did not even go near the tree!)



Our happy little girl!

No comments: